Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Carols

Så här i juletider så älskar jag att spela julsånger, de hjälper verkligen till att fånga den härliga julkänslan.
Det blir oftast en salig blandning av gamla och nya julsånger. Jag tänkte dela med mig av några av mina favoriter.

English: In this Christmas times I like to play Christmas carols, they help to set the right and great Christmas spirit. It's often a quite special mix between old and new Christmas carols. I thought I'd share some of my favourites.





2 comments:

  1. Share you taste in Christmas songs - except for the last one, that was new to me and we didn't really click.
    For Christmas I love the Swedish Christmas Carols most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's was good, three out of four, quite the same taste then in Christmas Carols..:-)
      I listen to Swedish Christmas Carols too, a mix of them all is great!

      Delete

Kommentera eller fråga gärna! Please comment or ask questions!